The Math Placement Tests will be administered on two dates in the summer. They will be on August 3rd and August 8th at El Segundo High School from 9:00am - 10:30am. While the test is administered online, this placement exam will need to be done in person.
Click this link to sign up for one date. An email will be sent as a reminder in August with the testing location (classroom) at ESHS.
If you have any questions, please contact Assistant Principal, Alyssa Reyes @ email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Who should take the placement test? All new freshmen students to ESUSD.
2. Should I study for the placement test? No. To get the most accurate result, just take the test and do your best.
3. Do I need to sign up? Yes, make sure to sign up using the Google Form.
4. Can I use a calculator? No.
5. Can I take the test twice? No. Please select just one of the two dates.
6. How long do I have to take the test? The test could take between 45 minutes to 1 hour 30 minutes. This will vary from student to student. The maximum time allowed will be 1 hour and 30 minutes.
7. When will I get my results? You will get your results within the following week. The result of this test will determine your math class for freshmen year.